Question for Doc

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Craig Cheatham
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Question for Doc

Post by Craig Cheatham »

Hi Doc,
I have read so many times that it is not poss to code out the bulb error warning light on the dash if you have LED's fitted, unless you fit a resistor in line to prevent. Then today i read in " What have you done to your van today" that you have done this for a forum member, So is it possible to do this on my 2013 SWB 1.6 diesel please?
Now remapped to 145 BHP
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Question for Doc

Post by Doc »

Yes, I can successfully remove bulb error warning for all but the headlights, low beam and front fogs. Whoever told you you needed resistors obviously doesn't know their Caddys very well.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Craig Cheatham
200BHP+

Post by Craig Cheatham »

Thanks doc, can you please pm me your contact details so i can arrange with you to get this done. Im in Bewdley Worc's, which i believe is not to far from you? So maybe one of the evenings during the week if convenient?
Now remapped to 145 BHP
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

You can email me on whenever you want to arrange something buddy.
My email is the address your registration and activation emails and all notifications from the forum come from.
Doc@
Caddy2k.
Com
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Craig Cheatham
200BHP+

Post by Craig Cheatham »

Hi Doc, emailed you my contact details on Monday morning, have you received them?
Cheers Craig.
Now remapped to 145 BHP