Replacement Nuts and Bolts

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Silky13
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Replacement Nuts and Bolts

Post by Silky13 »

Just a quick one, regarding new nuts and bolts. Specifically for suspension and subframe. Essentially while I’ve got my caddy off the road I’m looking to give it a good tidy up underneath so looking to replace all the bolts that come off with new. While I’m replacing suspension/ perished bushes/ etc. (Think this is a must anyway as a lot are stretch bolts for the subframe etc?)

Anyway where is best place to get these and also is there an “exploded view” available of what’s required etc?

Cheers!
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Replacement Nuts and Bolts

Post by Doc »

You'll be best buy the bolts from VW, will run into quite a few quid but definitely worth doing it right.
You are correct, some of the bolts are a stretch spec.
There's a topic on the subframe with exploded view and part numbers for the bolts, all in the technical section of the forum.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Silky13
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Replacement Nuts and Bolts

Post by Silky13 »

Thanks Doc, appreciate that! I’ll try searching for that topic in the technical section! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk