BULLBAR

Pics from around the web
Mudripper
Caddy2k Groupie

BULLBAR

Post by Mudripper »

Hello to all just picked up my 2018 Caddy Maxi Life Auto now the fun begin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i read on this forum that the Caddy doesnt have support for bullbars is it the same for the MKIV???before i invest my hard earn cash.i got parking sensor at the back but not a the front and Madam doesnt want to trash her new (almost brand new )car.......

Thanks

MR
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Re: BULLBAR

Post by Scoobysrt »

Hate the look personally but first result on Google was this site that has pics, I've seen quite a few sites sell them so they must fit somehow.
https://www.toys4vans.co.uk/vw-caddy-bull-bars.html
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
Ripley55
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Ripley55 »

Hi @Mudripper
I'm with @Scoobysrt on that, not keen, but having said that maybe with some of these Linear LED's fitted hmmmm ? :D :D
https://travelinlite-transporters.co.uk ... ing-lights
Chestnut Brown Caddy MK4 Maxi Life 2.0Tdi 150bhp , 18” Matt Bronze OZ Ultraleggera’s 8Jx18 ET45 on Bridgestone 225/40/18’s
Scoobysrt
Hyper Poster

Post by Scoobysrt »

That's a weird advert,

Caddy (2015+) + Linear-6 High Performance LED driving lights

Worth £550 just for the caddy lol.
2016 Starlight blue highline 2.0 tdi - stainless side bars - DubUnit remap 190 bhp ish - st x lowering kit - golf R cadiz 18" wheels - rear wiper delete - ProVan600 interior led light - red painted calipers - Kenwood headunit - sequential side repeaters - vcds hex net pro
anoneamus
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by anoneamus »

They're absolutely useless as anything other than (as stated in advertisement) a "nudge" bar. The bar attaches to the plastic on the underneath of the bumper, so you could probably easily rip it off with your bare hands (along with the rest of the bumper). As far as providing any kind of protection from an impact at any higher speed than parallel parking, I'd imagine that they'd do more damage than good. And they're fugly as all hell.
Mudripper
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Mudripper »

@anoneamus
Thanks for that !I shall keep my cash!

MR
Last edited by Giddy on Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of previous post
Mudripper
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Mudripper »

Thanks again for pointing me to the right direction :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MR