Caddy mk4 form france

Show off your caddy
benjipotter
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Caddy mk4 form france

Post by benjipotter »

hello I bought a few months ago a caddy mk4 2016 2.0tdi 75bhp for daily driver and transport my pitbike to ride on the track minibike.
For the time being I isolate the rear of the vehicle kit wood protection + carpet on the side and the top for interior.
for the outside coilover strance+ street and wind deflectors .
I would like to know how to put pictures.
benjipotter
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Caddy mk4 form france

Post by benjipotter »

hello here is my caddy

SnoWhite
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by SnoWhite »

Welcome to the Forum from over in the Haute Savoie.

Once you get your forum post count up you can apply for access to the whole site and will find plenty of inspiration on how to make your Caddy "Your Caddy".

I am confused about what engine is fitted in you Caddy.

Normally the 75hp models use the low power tuning of the 1.6 litre tdi, whilst the lowest power 2.0tdi is around 110hp.

So is it a 1.6?

If you are not sure which version engine you have, you should find the VW specification sheet is glued inside the cover page of the owners handbook, and there is usually another copy is hidden above the fuses inside the car below the steering wheel.
Caddy-Cruiser
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Caddy-Cruiser »

Lowest power is 75hp, Caddy IV only has 2.0 TDI engines, no more 1.6's
benjipotter
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by benjipotter »

hello engine code is DFSB is really 2.0tdi from golf 7 generation my team was very surprised that so little powerful
benjipotter
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by benjipotter »

here is the rear of caddy

Burmah
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Burmah »

SnoWhite wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm Welcome to the Forum from over in the Haute Savoie.

Once you get your forum post count up you can apply for access to the whole site and will find plenty of inspiration on how to make your Caddy "Your Caddy".

I am confused about what engine is fitted in you Caddy.

Normally the 75hp models use the low power tuning of the 1.6 litre tdi, whilst the lowest power 2.0tdi is around 110hp.

So is it a 1.6?

If you are not sure which version engine you have, you should find the VW specification sheet is glued inside the cover page of the owners handbook, and there is usually another copy is hidden above the fuses inside the car below the steering wheel.
2.0L 75hp models are quite common over here in Belgium, because they are really cheap in insurance and roadtax. They are basically a software restricted 110/150 hp engine. If you get them tuned they get 185'ish hp just from stage 1 like the 110/150hp engines! Only downside is, they always come with a 5 speed manual gearbox, so they are no fun on the highway.
benjipotter
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by benjipotter »

yes it's a utility van it's not for drive fast for me . it is true that a 6 speed would have been better for insurance I pay less than my Renault trafic which was 90hp