Doc wrote:GGGGGggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm so freakin jealous rite now.
I hate you, in a good way though.

Thanks
I can't wait to get it finished now. Its come so far in just over a week but its nearly ready for the paintshop now and thats when it slows down because i don't paint so i will have to wait for a gap in the paying customers cars
Things to do.
1) Remove LH doors and rub down with long block with 180 grit.
2) Change upper rear tailgate hinge panel to accept new tailgate. (order new one Monday)
3) Order Wheels.
4) High build prime LH repairs for the final time.
5) Prep and paint.
6) Flat and polish.
7) Fit up van.

Trial fit wheels and order spacers if needed.
9) Measure rear wheel position and modify so it sits central in the arch.
10) Trim ply line and fit.