Message for DOC

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
madmanbell
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Message for DOC

Post by madmanbell »

Hi I'm after upgrading my cluster to the premium and then adding the blue needles

I have a 2010 caddy pre facelift.

Any links or names of everything I need would be great.

If I can then work out what it would cost me to get down to you from Kent would you fit it ?

Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Message for DOC

Post by Doc »

I don't understand,
You are after upgrading your cluster, what exactly do you want from me?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
madmanbell
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by madmanbell »

I was told to contact you from the caddy Facebook group on upgrading my cluster. Someone send on there that you would know what I actually need so I can go order it. :-). Thanks
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Oh, OK.
I read your first post and thought you'd already fitted a premium cluster.
The part numbers you need are already on the forum, give me a shout when you have everything and I'll sort fitting for you.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort