Bagged, Trimmed, Recaro'd, Stanced and Golf R Swapped MK4

Show off your caddy
JWcaddy
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Bagged, Trimmed, Recaro'd and Stanced MK4

Post by JWcaddy »

Unreal build this! Read all the way through.
Danwatts18
100BHP+

Post by Danwatts18 »

Thank you all!

Went to Westside VW show, Just over a week ago now, Came runner up for VW Other (basically anything other than a golf) which is great!

The van is now back into daily use mode, Rubber carpets back in, BBS winter wheels on and ploughing the miles on to it.

It'll be out again at Ultimate Stance, so if any one is going, you'll hopefully see it there too :mrgreen:
DWAUTOMOTIVE
Vehicle Tracking ~ Security ~ Modifications ~ Dash Cams ~ Wiring
Autowatch Ghost MetaTrak ScorpionTrack SmarTrack AirliftPerformance Intermotiv Rotiform Wheels
benny_bassline
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by benny_bassline »

love this van
Danwatts18
100BHP+

Post by Danwatts18 »

Early morning all,

Not much has happened with the van since the big reveal. Just been trying to keep on top of it and keep it clean.

Mid October i had my exhaust done by Style Dynamics. 3" system with 2x Boxes. It will be going back at some stage for a resonator as it's got a bit of a drone. It's either that or a cat but I'm unsure at this stage.

Then after this i went up to Ultimate Stance in telford where thankfully the van was accepted for inside. So shiny wheels back on for the weekend.

Other than that, it's now back on the bbs, rubber matts back in and using it most days. I have a few plans for winter, but finding time and money after the excessive spending this year is hard and I've just taken on a workshop so my bills are now quite high every month. But we shall see how it goes, for now I'm enjoying it, i need to also get it mapped asap Image

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

DWAUTOMOTIVE
Autowatch Ghost MetaTrak ScorpionTrack SmarTrack AirliftPerformance Intermotiv Rotiform Wheels
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by RKDesigns »

Enjoy it and Rome hasn’t been built in a day either so we will see which mods later on will follow. Is a great built, enjoy it!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Raph71
Caddy Fan

Post by Raph71 »

Beautiful project.
My fear of doing a global external and interior swap on a 2007 around 2015-2021 was not being able to benefit from the qualitative parts of the Touran as for the previous generations with the possibility of exchanging the armrest, dashboard and door panels, but you have found the solution for the parts concerned, even if it must tingle the bank account a little!!
The result is amazing!!😍
Tell me, I see that you use Flickr to publish your photos. Would it be difficult to use this for a computer donkey like me?! 🤞😊
Lukie786
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Lukie786 »

This thing is crazy 🥵🥵🥵
Danwatts18
100BHP+

Re: Bagged, Trimmed, Recaro'd, Stanced and Golf R Swapped MK4

Post by Danwatts18 »

So 2023 is upon us.

No real changes. Had to have the front bumper repainted due to a fight with my unit door :oops: :oops:

I also got a Carbon Cover from the family over xmas and I have had a carbon inlet cover for awhile, Sadly the weaves don't match and are in opposite directions, So they'll be off until I can get the inlet cover re-done so they actually match. Also need to get the badges ect made. Maybe some point soon haha.

Then I have spent last few evenings getting it to some kind of standard for Ultimate Dubs this weekend

Apart from this, I have a few plans I want to do to it this year. But they're quite big, So getting them done might not happen until winter :|
DWAUTOMOTIVE
Wassy78
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Wassy78 »

Another stunning van I follow on Instagram glad to see the great van on here glad I joined
Nath&Alex
Caddy Fan

Post by Nath&Alex »

Just read through your whole thread, all I can say Dan is you have built something really special that I’m sure you’re really proud of?

There were some plans I had which I thought would only realistically be possible in the Mk3 as shown by Lister and Doc, but you have given me food for thought of a mk4 being in my future 😍
2012 Caddy 1.6 TDI Match, lowered with Stance+ coilovers and 18“ John Brown steel wheels
DW2207
Hyper Poster

Post by DW2207 »

That tsi sits nicely in the engine bay, apart from the air filter, this looks truly oem from the factory,

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

HaaJeHaa
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Post by HaaJeHaa »

Crazy to see how much love a caddy can get 8)
Bgd99
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Alltrack'd Mk4 Indium Grey

Post by Bgd99 »

The front seats look amazing!
Last edited by Lister79 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote removed
Bgd99
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Alltrack'd Mk4 Indium Grey

Post by Bgd99 »

Danwatts18 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:56 pm Sound Proofing, not finished yet.ImageImage
What colour is the carpet you have on the wall here?