2012 Caddy - The Silver Cloud

Show off your caddy
Be4ny13
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: 2012 Caddy - The Silver Cloud

Post by Be4ny13 »

That is a purposeful looking van! I'd love a rear bumper like that on mine but seems real hard to find maxi bumpers! I see you've also got the DRL headlights fitted, been eyeing them up for a while so curious how you find the light output and if you have them with LED or halogen bulbs?
Far From Perfect, Perfect From Far
Darkblade
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: 2012 Caddy - The Silver Cloud

Post by Darkblade »

I had the front and rear bumper made, unfortunately not a cheap upgrade, I want to say it was around £2.5k for them both (I do need to list out the upgrades with costs).

As for the lights, I bought them with the original candles and I then upgraded them to halogens and that is a huge improvement, I actually think I can drive in the dark now.

However, it is a bit biased as I generally leave the MK8 Fog Lights on when on dark roads and they really do help too.

They aren't as bright as the original/OEM version with halogens, but they are now with new lamps fine to drive.

I have considered LED, but as yet not tried.
Silver 2012 Caddy, 1.6 TDI (102) => remapped to 150bhp, Koni Shock Absorbers, Golf R Mark VII seats, 18" Compomotive Motorsport wheels, Hybrid Bumpers, 6-speed, upgraded audio