Code read help north notts

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Daftlad
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Code read help north notts

Post by Daftlad »

Hi guys
I have an issue with my caddy , was starting poor but now fixed with a new tandem pump.
I have had a slight misfire since I’ve owned it , about 5 years
It’s now getting worse,I’ve had it at a garage to sort the tandem pump vacuum drop diagnosis ,I asked about the Injectors and was told they are fine
I think I’ve one or more going down.
Or it’s the wiring to the injectors ,I have a rocker gasket coming so I can see if the loom to injector connections are sound
Thing is when it starts from cold it doesn’t run lumpy ,it’s starts to run lumpy about 5 mins when I pull up at the traffic lights on way to work
I would appreciate some help with a plug in to see if I’ve an inje tore issue , I don’t trust the garage.
Anyone near Worksop S810bs could help
Thanks
Phil.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Code read help north notts

Post by Doc »

Chris at Dav-Tech may be able to help, he's in Sutton-in-Ashfield so not far from you.
Your description of the fault makes it sound like injector issues, I'm assuming it's a PD engine and not common rail?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Daftlad
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Re: Code read help north notts

Post by Daftlad »

Yeh not far thanks
Yeh SDI