Caddy V Touran

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Tonz
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Caddy V Touran

Post by Tonz »

No I havent been drinking toooo much, yeas its been bliidy hot here today (39 Celcius) so that could have affected me brain and yeah I know we dont have Tourans here but we do have the Sportsline..........But..........

with all these dash and front end mods why dont you guys just buy Touran and be done with it........... or is there a Touran forum where they put Caddy bits on.. :mrgreen:
Life is not a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body
but rather to skid in broadside throughly used up totaly worn out and loudly proclaiming
WOW WHAT A RIDE
Mark King
Twin Turbo poster

Re: Caddy V Touran

Post by Mark King »

Tonz wrote:No I havent been drinking toooo much, yeas its been bliidy hot here today (39 Celcius) so that could have affected me brain and yeah I know we dont have Tourans here but we do have the Sportsline..........But..........

with all these dash and front end mods why dont you guys just buy Touran and be done with it........... or is there a Touran forum where they put Caddy bits on.. :mrgreen:

wheres the fun in that ;)any way my caddy has been nick named the tourvan :mrgreen:
Flameboi201
Caddy Fan

Post by Flameboi201 »

They could just weld up the rear windows and save themselves a load of hassle :lol: :lol:
gerry
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by gerry »

There are people modding Tourans too, there was a Hulk touran before the hulk caddy infact ;)