Fuse Numbers - 2012 Caddy

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
NornIron
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Fuse Numbers - 2012 Caddy

Post by NornIron »

I've had my van liveried now, and solid rear window guards fitted. I'm going to remove the rear wiper, however I wanted to have a "belt & braces" approach and whip out the fuses for the rear wiper and washer pump.

However, neither the van nor the handbook give any indication of which fuse is in which location :roll: ... anyone on here know, or got a link to the information? For reference, it's a 1.6 TDi 100hp.

Cheers
Ich habe kein Geld!
marain
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Re: Fuse Numbers - 2012 Caddy

Post by marain »

minibikepro31
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by minibikepro31 »

i may be wrong but the washer motor pumps forward to the windscreen and backwards for the rear windows. so if you pull the fuse you will have no washers at all.

You can turn off the rear via vcds or just put a bolt in the pipe and put a zip tie around it.
IN THE BOOST!
NornIron
200BHP+

Post by NornIron »

marain wrote:Tty this
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5402
"You are not authorised to read this forum."

I gotta admit... this really p****s me off on this forum, as whenever a newbie tries to search for basic questions, access is denied :twisted:

I must post a couple of hundred random messages just to get access :lol:
Ich habe kein Geld!
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

You've obviously not read ALL the topics that are available to you or you would have seen the appropriate one to ask for extended access. :roll:

If you like, I'll refund your subscription and you can clear off?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
NornIron
200BHP+

Post by NornIron »

Doc wrote:You've obviously not read ALL the topics that are available to you or you would have seen the appropriate one to ask for extended access. :roll:

If you like, I'll refund your subscription and you can clear off?
Mmmm... with an admin response like that, do I want to be part of the community :shock:
Ich habe kein Geld!
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

In fairness, saying you are going to
NornIron wrote: post a couple of hundred random messages just to get access :lol:
On a forum I've put over 4 years hard work and my own money into isn't going to help. If you know the rules, why not just ask for permission like everybody else??
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
NornIron
200BHP+

Post by NornIron »

Doc wrote:In fairness, saying you are going to On a forum I've put over 4 years hard work and my own money into isn't going to help.
With a "laughing" smiley? I assumed people understood jokes, as a number of other members recommended this forum to me, because it was "useful, informative and good banter".

Not for me...
Ich habe kein Geld!