HELP NEEDED, How Do I fit These HIDS?!?!?!?!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Just incredible
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

HELP NEEDED, How Do I fit These HIDS?!?!?!?!

Post by Just incredible »

:oops: :oops: I've brought some HIdS and for life of me I cannot figure out how I'm supposed to fit them :mad: :mad:
I'm I supposed to butcher the lamp holder my head light is fitted too??
Or am I supposed to fit them in the cover at the back of the headlight?? Fs
......???
Cheers guys
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re: HELP NEEDED, How Do I fit These HIDS?!?!?!?!

Post by Banditbarron »

Theer is a how to guide on here. If you dont have access to it you need to meet the requiremets but long and short you need to butchers your bulb holders.
Just incredible
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Just incredible »

It won't let me read nothing in the technical section :cry:
How do I get permission??
richiecaddy2k
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by richiecaddy2k »

Just incredible wrote:It won't let me read nothing in the technical section :cry:
How do I get permission??
Who knows mate!!!
It appears to be 30 posts for full access.......which i still dont have,iasked about a gearbox code and got a daft answer,look in the technical section..chance would be a fine thing :roll:
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I think if you read it again it says 6+ gets you access to ALL of the forum. If you want to wait and ask when you have 30 that it totally your own choice.
If you can't understand that much I'm not holding out much hope for you understanding how to change a gearbox.
P.S. read the bit in read in the 'read here first' topic. ;)
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
richiecaddy2k
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by richiecaddy2k »

Doc wrote:I think if you read it again it says 6+ gets you access to ALL of the forum. If you want to wait and ask when you have 30 that it totally your own choice.
If you can't understand that much I'm not holding out much hope for you understanding how to change a gearbox.
P.S. read the bit in read in the 'read here first' topic. ;)

What have i misunderstood?you are the one who set the bb up with all divvy permissions?for a forum where help is usually at hand you have some sarcastic answers especially being the forum owner :roll:
i asked for the daft 30+ post restriction to be lifted after having around 35 posts???
I only asked as you locked a thread i started about a gearbox code????
your answer""look in the technical section"

see the impossible task i had here?
:roll: :roll:
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Thanks for that, I must inform all the much larger forums who implemented the same rules after I did that they have been deemed 'divy'.
Can I ask why you waited until you had 35 posts to ask to have the restrictions lifted? Is it not clear enough that 5+ gets you access to ALL of the forum?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
dooka
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by dooka »

Certain rues were put in place, due to an undesirable. You obviously weren't on the forum then, going by your join date..

I have no issue with the new rules, yes it can be restricting at first, but better than getting ripped off I guess..

You are lucky that Doc is a decent tolerable person, some forums would ban you for a response like that..

Any how, keep posting and enjoy the forum, and don't forget, this is a small forum, but growing :)..