Few questions....

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Mr. P
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Few questions....

Post by Mr. P »

Right I been thinking today as Ive been lazy and had time to think of what bits i would change on my caddy.

The light up in the bulkhead, can this one be swapped for one like out of the MK5 R32? So it has the down light bit?

How easy is it to remove the centre console around the stereo as i fancy wrapping that?

Is it easy enough to remove the number plate light trim on the rear to wrap that to? Is it a case of undoing the panel and finding some bolts/nuts to undo?

Has anyone changed there headlight bulbs to say night breakers or anything like that to get rid of the yellow dull ting to them? Sorry I'm used to hids

I think thats it for now but im sure i will think of something else at a later stage
PodgeyPerfections
quad_man
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Few questions....

Post by quad_man »

How easy is it to remove the centre console :- pulls straight off

The light up in the bulkhead:- w8 passat light almost straight swap lots of info on here

Is it easy enough to remove the number plate light trim on the rear to wrap that to? Is it a case of undoing the panel and finding some bolts/nuts to undo?

bulbs change no bother
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by tommyzooom »

I put 4 nightbreakers in SWMBO Kuga, and they made a good difference, I might get a set for the caddy
My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
Mr. P
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Mr. P »

Cheers guys, I will look into getting things done.
PodgeyPerfections