Page 12 of 39

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:03 pm
by the swan fiend
Haha, Cheers Hef
I’ll keep an eye out for anyone on here who’s looking for a van, I’ll give you a shout if I see anything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:54 pm
by hef355
No i’ve sold the silver caddy Pete to a forum member. Pat said he had been looking at my silver R36 Passat wagon when he was at Hef fest see so i mentioned I may sell it to fund my caddy R36 project. Going to be an expensive venture I think with wiring the dsg etc but we only live once my friend! Love to the family fella and Merry Christmas


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:49 pm
by the swan fiend
Ahh ok mate. Glad you got it sold. I did notice the Passat parked up. I agree it’s going to be an expensive project, but then aren’t all caddy’s on here
Same to you and yours mate, hope it’s a good one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:24 pm
by Stedlocks
ha! There were bigger blokes than you on the internet fella! :lol:

I couldn't justify another motor bud, but it doesn't ever stop me looking!
I'm not looking for another lady either ....i think I've found one! :oops:

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:20 pm
by the swan fiend
I’m like you mate, always looking at cars, trouble is, you end up wanting whatever it is you were looking at.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:42 pm
by RKDesigns
what is the similarity of a woman and a car in general ?!










Both are costing a lot money


Back to R36 which probably cost factors more...


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:16 am
by Stedlocks
I have a similar saying....
"if its got t#ts or tyres, its gonna be trouble!"

Or any combination of the above.....

But R36 again...!

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:34 am
by hef355
Hahaaa ohhh funny as f...k


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:43 am
by Stedlocks
:lol:

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:06 am
by the swan fiend
@Stedlocks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:47 pm
by BradleyB



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:02 pm
by hef355
Thought I’d try and get this thread back into focusImage ... so here is the goal from the current Audi 3.2V6 to R36 3.6 and then a Porsche V6 manifold ... hoping to start the work soon!ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:01 pm
by the swan fiend
That will look great Hef. Would it be possible to get rid of the Porsche lettering and replace it with ‘caddy’ in the same font? Doc did that with his brake callipers and it looked awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:43 pm
by hef355
Thanks Pete, will be a little different that’s for sure! Quite like the idea of a Porsche powered Caddy if im honest buddy haha! (closest i’ll get to owning one for sure!) We’ll see how things pan out in the engine bay with fitment etc when the lump is in


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Wingback Gti's and R32 power for my pure grey

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:52 pm
by BradleyB
Big plans hef
Admire your drive mate
Good luck
What’s the plans for the old 3.2 ?
Sure u have another project lined up



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk