Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project **Feb 2012 update**(Wheels)
- dooka
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
- Location: here there and everywhere
- Contact:
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Matt..
Would you consider making these up for those of us who want to do the side rail cover mod..
If so, how much would you charge us all..
What do you think..
Would you consider making these up for those of us who want to do the side rail cover mod..
If so, how much would you charge us all..
What do you think..
- Matt@Reflex
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)
- Location: Northampton Home of Reflex Auto Design
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Already on it mate.dooka wrote:Matt..
Would you consider making these up for those of us who want to do the side rail cover mod..
If so, how much would you charge us all..
What do you think..
I took measurements and will order steal, bolts and clips and supply with instructions and template for the hole in the van.
I will also be selling the whole cover, rail and fitting kit painted and ready to fit once things are up and running.
-
Bigvw
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)
- Location: fife, scotland
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Yep, rear looks sooooooooooo good
cheers Paul
cheers Paul
Dubtech Custom Vans. Suppliers for - KW,ST,AP Suspension systems, Bilstein suspension, V-Maxx , Official RECARO dealer, GAZ Shocks, Cobra Seats, 07967 106 906 [email protected] https://www.facebook.com/Dubtechcustomvans
- dubvan
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)
- Location: The Darkside
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Now, I like the sound of that!!Matt@Reflex wrote: Already on it mate.
I took measurements and will order steal, bolts and clips and supply with instructions and template for the hole in the van.
I will also be selling the whole cover, rail and fitting kit painted and ready to fit once things are up and running.
Jonesy

-
YoungDan
- Caddy Fan
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
I know somebody who will take one of them... how many monies?!
Vans looking way cool!
Vans looking way cool!
- tommyzooom
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 6576
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:37 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)
- Location: Donegal
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
I,ll have one too, although I only need a bracket if possible?
Van is looking lush BTW
Van is looking lush BTW
My Website
My Instagram
""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003)
My Instagram
""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003)
- feeman
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)
- Location: carrickmacross, monaghan
- Contact:
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
back of the van is lookin class lad love the exhausts, a ya guna put the sportline spoiler on?
- DADDY
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 2603
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:29 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
- Location: Belfast
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Looking brilliant mate, top shelf. 
- Liam
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 3150
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 am
- Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)
- Location: Cavan
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
u could start selling those brackets matt !!!!
looks spot on really like the rear bumper
looks spot on really like the rear bumper
2016 2.0 Tdi Mk4 Trendline caddy 160bhp
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
-
lovelydubly
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
- Location: Essex
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Amazing work matt! You got taste! 
- chas71
- Twin Turbo poster
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am
- Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
If I had to say what I thought my best Caddy2k was, I think I'd have to say this one
. And hell it's not even finished yet!
Top work Matt.
Alex
Top work Matt.
Alex
"I WANNA LIVE 'TILL I DIE, NO MORE, NO LESS"
2006 2.0 SDI Black: GTi style alloys, dark Touran headlights, Audi A4 seats, Ipod connection, leather steering and pressed alloy number plates.
To do list: Lowering and electric windows.
2006 2.0 SDI Black: GTi style alloys, dark Touran headlights, Audi A4 seats, Ipod connection, leather steering and pressed alloy number plates.
To do list: Lowering and electric windows.
- Liam
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 3150
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 am
- Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)
- Location: Cavan
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
id be up for a side rail cover in white with the brackets too ! Also a rear spoiler already painted would be brill too
2016 2.0 Tdi Mk4 Trendline caddy 160bhp
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
- Matt@Reflex
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)
- Location: Northampton Home of Reflex Auto Design
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Wow thanks for the nice comments guys.
I was abit down after a nasty saturday of trying to wire the tailgate and doors and not really getting anywhere with the rest of the van.
Had a great day racing my quad yesterday and now i'm fresh and ready to go again.
As for the covers. I will order a long length of steel and some bolts and clips then get some made.
I need to have a word with Doc about advertising before i can put prices etc on here.
We really need to get a website sorted with a list of mods and prices.
Thanks,
Matt.
I was abit down after a nasty saturday of trying to wire the tailgate and doors and not really getting anywhere with the rest of the van.
Had a great day racing my quad yesterday and now i'm fresh and ready to go again.
As for the covers. I will order a long length of steel and some bolts and clips then get some made.
I need to have a word with Doc about advertising before i can put prices etc on here.
We really need to get a website sorted with a list of mods and prices.
Thanks,
Matt.
- dooka
- Hyper Poster
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
- Location: here there and everywhere
- Contact:
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
Matt..
You have PM..
P.S. With work like that mate, there is no need to feel down
..
You have PM..
P.S. With work like that mate, there is no need to feel down
-
shaun
- 200BHP+
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 pm
- Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)
- Location: Leicestershire
- Contact:
Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project
That will be me mate PM me if this turns into something that you end up sorting out.YoungDan wrote:I know somebody who will take one of them...
Van is looking great keep up the work very intersting read always look out for the updates...



