Page 13 of 40

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 pm
by dooka
Matt..

Would you consider making these up for those of us who want to do the side rail cover mod..

If so, how much would you charge us all..

What do you think..

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm
by Matt@Reflex
dooka wrote:Matt..

Would you consider making these up for those of us who want to do the side rail cover mod..

If so, how much would you charge us all..

What do you think..
Already on it mate.
I took measurements and will order steal, bolts and clips and supply with instructions and template for the hole in the van.
I will also be selling the whole cover, rail and fitting kit painted and ready to fit once things are up and running.

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 pm
by Bigvw
Yep, rear looks sooooooooooo good 8)

cheers Paul

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:18 pm
by dubvan
Matt@Reflex wrote: Already on it mate.
I took measurements and will order steal, bolts and clips and supply with instructions and template for the hole in the van.
I will also be selling the whole cover, rail and fitting kit painted and ready to fit once things are up and running.
Now, I like the sound of that!! 8)

Jonesy :mrgreen:

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm
by YoungDan
I know somebody who will take one of them... how many monies?!

Vans looking way cool!

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm
by tommyzooom
I,ll have one too, although I only need a bracket if possible?

Van is looking lush BTW

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:20 pm
by feeman
back of the van is lookin class lad love the exhausts, a ya guna put the sportline spoiler on?

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 pm
by DADDY
Looking brilliant mate, top shelf. ;)

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:59 pm
by Liam
u could start selling those brackets matt !!!!


looks spot on really like the rear bumper

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm
by lovelydubly
Amazing work matt! You got taste! :D

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:48 pm
by chas71
If I had to say what I thought my best Caddy2k was, I think I'd have to say this one 8) . And hell it's not even finished yet!
Top work Matt.

Alex

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:01 pm
by Liam
id be up for a side rail cover in white with the brackets too ! Also a rear spoiler already painted would be brill too

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:41 am
by Matt@Reflex
Wow thanks for the nice comments guys.
I was abit down after a nasty saturday of trying to wire the tailgate and doors and not really getting anywhere with the rest of the van.
Had a great day racing my quad yesterday and now i'm fresh and ready to go again.

As for the covers. I will order a long length of steel and some bolts and clips then get some made.
I need to have a word with Doc about advertising before i can put prices etc on here.
We really need to get a website sorted with a list of mods and prices.

Thanks,
Matt.

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:58 am
by dooka
Matt..

You have PM..

P.S. With work like that mate, there is no need to feel down :)..

Re: Matt@Reflex's new Caddy project

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm
by shaun
YoungDan wrote:I know somebody who will take one of them...
That will be me mate PM me if this turns into something that you end up sorting out.
Van is looking great keep up the work very intersting read always look out for the updates... :D