Doc

Post by Doc »

HI.
I'm Doc and I have a
2007 1.9TDi 104BHP Caddy Van
Black
16" Replica RS6's
Window Tints

I use the van for work so It's not always in a fit state to be pictured but I will get some pics taken soon.

05 Nov 2008
Time for Reflection: :D

23 Nov 2008
A Well neaded wash.

8 Dec 2008
Busy day.
Fitted K&N panel Filter
Parrot CK3200 Bluetooth kit
R32 steering wheel

[More Pics comming soon]
A. Waterfield
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Doc Caddy

Post by A. Waterfield »

Hey doc, nice to see someone using the board, just found it myself.....
Ex caddy DSG owner. :(

FOR SALE : Leather MFSW with paddles and associated control modules PM me...
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Old pic of when I test fitted the BBS's just to make sure.

I'll get more soon.
I'm startin to sort the callipers and then the wheels can go on along with the side bars and headlights are set for tomorrow all going well.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
vanworx
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by vanworx »

nice! black has to be the best colour 8)
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Cheers Bud.
I think so! :D
Maybe one day it'll be lookin like the one in the sportline advert pic.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Added wash pics to first post.

Just got a kick up the backside today and I'm in the mood this week to get the wheels, side bars and Xenon headlights on, all being well.
About time, eh. :roll:

Also bought myself a R32 Steering wheel so I'll be lookin into gettin it workin the Radio aswell.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Steering wheel and K&N filter arrived today.
The stack of stuff in my garage is crazy now.
Alloys, Side bars, Xenon Headlights, Steering wheel, Air filter, Oil filter, Diesel Filter, Proper Castrol Oil.
Think thats it.
Floor mats are on the way, just need rear window guards and that'll be me sorted for a while.

oh yea, and I have a reversing camera and 3" screen for when the back windows are covered up.

Phew.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

K&N Panel Filter, Parrot CK3200 Kit & R32 steering wheel fitted today.
Pics in first post.
Filter and wheel took about 10 mins each and the handsfree took around a hour.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Finally, my van is out of warranty (only 2 years in Ireland compared to 3 in UK :? )so Let the Mods begin! :lol:

richie
200BHP+

Post by richie »

Whats your mod plans that she is out of the warranty doc
1.9 TDI Fogs,A Bar,Ply Lined,Tinted Windows,Alloys
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Late last week I got a Touran bumper so had a test fit before sending it off for colour coding.
Its in fairly good condition for a €120 bumper, the grille was extra.

Then westerday I got my Vag-Com cable so I fitted the Xenon lights I've had in the garage for quite a while.

OLD LIGHT
NEW LIGHT
Adaptor cable 10-12 pin (coiled up cable has to be run to the CECM to activate the Bi-Xenon shutter)
OLD V's NEW
NICE SHARP LIGHT PATTERN (Have to get them set up properly now)

hedge
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by hedge »

looking good doc!
105 tdi with GTB2260 power around 280bhp/405lbft
marmite monster
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by marmite monster »

any updates on the bumper doc?
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

The guy is workin on it, fillin holes etc.
I have to call to dealers tomorrow to find out about paint, don't want to go with a mix shop pain if the OE stuff can be got as it will be a far better finish.
Also gettin my hands on a 2nd hand rear bumper to get sprayed up.
I'll know more tomorrow but it'll be another 10 days until I get the fog lights fron hong knog so theres no real panic.

jazza
100BHP+

Post by jazza »

looking good doc 8)
1.9tdi, remap, tints, plylined, colour-coded, rs4 alloys, small sound system, 6 speed box, mud flaps.

to come: Touran bumper, coilovers, carpet the rear :0)