2011 Pure Grey

Show off your caddy
Irish-si
100BHP+

Re: 2011 Pure Grey

Post by Irish-si »

Caddy life electric and heated mirrors purchased and paints with rattle cans then lacquered and fitted and also purchased and fitted my 3rd set of roof rails

Irish-si
100BHP+

Post by Irish-si »

Average_phil
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Average_phil »

Love a pure grey, as far as roof rails go, mine came with a set of Rhino roof bars. Fairly heavy duty and about £600 new but very practical. Has a roller on the back end to help sliding stuff heavier on. Might be worth a look. I would put up a pic if I had any idea how to do that!
Irish-si
100BHP+

Post by Irish-si »

Roof bars and rails are only really for aesthetics the heaviest thing they carry is plastic plumbing pipe
Average_phil
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Average_phil »

Irish-si wrote:Roof bars and rails are only really for aesthetics the heaviest thing they carry is plastic plumbing pipe
Mine are rated to 100kg so fairly substantial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Irish-si
100BHP+

Post by Irish-si »

Average_phil wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:21 pm Mine are rated to 100kg so fairly substantial

As I already said above mine are only really for aesthetics I don’t need a big ugly roof rack 🤷‍♂️
Average_phil
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Average_phil »

Irish-si wrote: As I already said above mine are only really for aesthetics I don’t need a big ugly roof rack Image
My reply was to a message that was very generic about roof rails only being aesthetic and therefore not practical. The way it was worded didn’t seem you were talking about your own car, hence me being helpful and sharing what could be a useful alternative if you/someone reading would need something more heavy duty. But thank you for the insult Image

Irish-si
100BHP+

Post by Irish-si »

Average_phil wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:31 pm My reply was to a message that was very generic about roof rails only being aesthetic and therefore not practical. The way it was worded didn’t seem you were talking about your own car, hence me being helpful and sharing what could be a useful alternative if you/someone reading would need something more heavy duty. But thank you for the insult Image

Not insulting anyone mate , but if you want to be precious about it , I’m sorry and send virtual love ❤️, it’s only the internet don’t take it to heart