Caddy mk4 fog lights

Show off your caddy
Curtisg123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Caddy mk4 fog lights

Post by Curtisg123 »

Hi all, I know this has probably been asked before but I’m not the best with cars but I’m learning. I’ve got a caddy mk4 start line and I would like to fit fog lights to my bumper(plain black) but not sure which way to go about it.

Do I A. Get a high line bumper spray that and fit it (if compatible)

Or b. Find a kit or parts to do so then spray my colored bumper. Although every kit I’ve found specifies “does not fit startline” so I’m just a bit stuck, I wanna make her look stunning but seems like I got the hardest model to customize so any advice would be helpful.

Before long I’m gonna get it lowered and splitters and the rest just wanna get the bumper looking right first. Thanks
DW2207
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Caddy mk4 fog lights

Post by DW2207 »

Hi, I have a mk4 startline caddy.
The fog grills are removable on this bumper, and so if it was me, I would go about sourcing a decent, preferably an oem kit from vagtec or klauftec and go this route.
Get a decent bodyshop to colour code the bumper. This is what I did.
In your vans bcm, there is coding for front fog lights. I'll screenshot my obdelevens scan of my vans one, as I'm certain they may well be the same bcm.
You can also fit front parking pdc sensors two and have these coded to factory headunit.
ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Curtisg123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: Caddy mk4 fog lights

Post by Curtisg123 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czd1jixoytB ... IwNjQ2YQ==

Thanks for the reply so this is the caddy I have
I am gonna color code it once I’ve found the fog light kit first, not sure about looking into the coding but I’ll ask a friend and see what he can gather from it. I’m still learning, I’ll look into the ones you’ve suggested