Caddy 2017 wing mirror Ariel passenger side

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Leebobaggins
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Caddy 2017 wing mirror Ariel passenger side

Post by Leebobaggins »

Hi had my wing mirrror smashed off by a passing van , really upset as only a week ago had them painted to match the vehicle , and when its been taken off , it’s also ripped the ribbon ,like thing that goes around the mirror inside , I’ve now noticed I get no dab radio signal and I’ve scanned the codes and getting 4 fault codes with the radio with ground issues

Can anyone tell me the part number I should be searching for please as I can’t seem to find it

Gutted was looking nice as well

Ps it’s the nearside mirror that’s been smashed

Many thanks
Lee
kryton85
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: Caddy 2017 wing mirror Ariel passenger side

Post by kryton85 »

Ive got one out infront of me at the minute. Font is smudged & tiny but think it says either 2k5 035 525 ab or 2k5 035 526 ab. pretty sure its the second part number but just double check. mines got dab & nav on one side though so may be very slightly different part number. i moved mine to the roof for better signal & used one from a tiguan. be warned the ribbon ones are around £200
Caddy MK4 highline. Scirocco heated leather with electric lumbar & full elec drivers seat. ESP/ ASC button & coded. TPMS button & coded (ABS version). Carpet & insulation rear & Touran front carpet. Custom bulkhead. Tints. Front splitter. Side bars. 197hp map (on rolling road). Bi-xenons. Wireless charger. Laser grill led lights. Ambient lighting. Coilovers. Colour coded bump strips. Reverse camera. Front & rear sensors
FishermansFriend
Hyper Poster

Post by FishermansFriend »

2K5035526AA is the part number for aerial module 'FM2/DAB'.

Do you have sat nav and is it still working? There is another part number 2K5035525K 'FM2/DAB/GPS' (This seems to be in the left hand mirror).

2K5035526AB is only for GPS.
Leebobaggins
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Leebobaggins »

No I haven’t got sat nav just dab , so the one in the drivers side is all good , could I not just swap them over as I would rather have dab radio or are they not interchangeable

Lee