Looking to sell?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Dodge_
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Looking to sell?

Post by Dodge_ »

Hi All, looking to sell my caddy but unable to get into tue classified section as I'm not useful enough apparently. Which isn't far from the truth. Anyone able to provide some light on how to contact the admin to try and get it sorted? All the usual places end up with shifty replies and time wasters. Thanks in advance!
You're only given one little spark of madness, You mustn't lose it.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Looking to sell?

Post by Doc »

What usual places have you tried? I'm intrigued to know where you have had a shifty reply from admin as it's only me.

As for access upgrades, there's a sticky topic for new members in each of the sections of the forum which you can access. There would be a good place to start to make your upgrade request.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Dodge_
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Looking to sell?

Post by Dodge_ »

No, no. I mean Facebook and Gumtree and the like, I was suggested this forum to sell on and I'd made an account when I'd gotten the van and haven't really utilised it.
You're only given one little spark of madness, You mustn't lose it.