side door height

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

side door height

Post by cactusgreen »

My side door seems too low and is scraping along the floor runner making in stiff and the paints all gone!! Is it as simple as the 2 big hex bolts on the top of the door?? Thanks all
Rear ended and killed :cry: 1.9 TDi DSG indian blue wrapped in slightly darker blue lol, now replaced with a new Highline 1.6 TDi DSG bit naked without the logos yet - rather fun but not quite my Audi S4, but makes me smile as much as my 2.6e 80 Cabriolet!!
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster

Re: side door height

Post by cactusgreen »

Anyone?
Rear ended and killed :cry: 1.9 TDi DSG indian blue wrapped in slightly darker blue lol, now replaced with a new Highline 1.6 TDi DSG bit naked without the logos yet - rather fun but not quite my Audi S4, but makes me smile as much as my 2.6e 80 Cabriolet!!
fenwick458
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by fenwick458 »

i think the middle and bottom runners have bolts in there you can slacken and then lift the door. you need some XZN triplesquare or multispline bits
cactusgreen
Twin Turbo poster

Post by cactusgreen »

Thanks for that :-) been suggested the bottom wheel thingy has worn away as the fit is about right just the door drops on its runner. I can sort of pull the bottom of the door outward.